Friday, January 23, 2009


Not a whole lot happening lately. Work technically started. It’s been a lot of waiting around for someone to tell us what to do. Supposedly all of the classes are going to get put together, teachers are going to have schedules, and we’re going to do trimester long planning all next week! Tal vez…
Becky and I went to visit Molly in Quissico last weekend. She’s just less than 2 hours south of us. She lives on the most beautiful lagoons I’ve ever seen. Actually I don’t think I’ve seen too many lagoons, so that’s not difficult, but it was amazing. Turquoise water that looks like glass surrounded by palm trees. We spent a good couple hours just floating. I’m getting all my traveling out of my system. Gearing up for classes to start where I’ll actually have to work! Xi!

No comments: